Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Coffee or Tea, too sweet!

I have seen many of my friends or office colleagues who like to drink coffee or tea during berakfast or lunch, especially "tea break at 3 o'clock". In fact, I don't like coffee or tea, too sweet for me. My friend told me can order "kurang manis", but if request for less sweet, taste will be not nice! Friend said I am crazy.

The main reason is because I worry, healthy. My family, my father's side, most of my father's brothers & sisters are diabetic. And my mom has been telling me not to eat to sweet since I was young, furthermore my wife always remind me that I might have diabetic's genetic in my body.
Diabetic become a serious problem in Asia country, because Asian doesn't control their diet. Food too oily, too sweet, too much meat and less vegetable. That is why I always believe pharmaceutical and health food is BIG business!

No comments: