Friday, August 1, 2008

MAY BE




Last weekend, met an old friend, my uni course-mate. He looks older liao, in fact me too. Of course we have graduated more than 10 years, father of someone, soon we will be 40 yrs old, this is fact!

We chat many topics; current politic issue, rice & food prices compare to 6 months ago, family, children education, and how are other course-mates doing – K Lin, Ah Siew, 豪哥, Ah Yuan, Be CH …..

We talked about our current & previous jobs, just release that I have joined my current company more than 7 yrs. I joined Stx 3 months after I married Hooi Na. From just married to now father of 2 kids, also with Stx.

Suddenly, he asked me whether I have any plan to change job, I answered “MAY BE”!

Why I answered him “MAY BE”, do I stay this company too long? Do I happy working here, job satisfaction? Will I stay another 7 yrs here? Any reason why I continue staying?

No comments: